Critical Illness ……….(to age 70)
Guaranteed issue plans that require no medical underwriting to qualify. However, coverage can be limited by pre-existing critical illnesses conditions or medical indicators of those conditions.
- $5,000; $10,000; $15,000; $20,000; $25,000 benefit amounts
- Available even if refused by other insurance companies
- Each type of cancer covered as a separate condition. Prior existance of a cancer does not necessarily preclude coverage for other types of cancers. See representative for explanation.
- If you have suffered one of the covered conditions, you can obtain the coverage for the other covered conditions.
- Level premiums to age 70.
- 24/24 month pre-existing condition ie. no coverage in 2 years following policy issue for anything you ‘saw the doctor for’ in the 2 years before you bought the plan. After 2 years from the effective date all critical illnesses then diagnosed are covered.
- Covered Conditions:
- heart attack
- coronary artery bypass surgery
- Aorta surgery
- severe burns
- major organ failure
- Loss of Independence (25%)
- benign brain tumor
- loss of speech
- Parkinsons disease
Benefit is tax free when received and may be spent any way that the insured wishes to use it. Second event of different type can be covered if premiums continue to be paid after claim is paid for first event.
A standard 30 day survival period; cancer not covered for the 90 days after first purchase of the plan; ‘spousal coverage’ is available.
Plan can be purchased by itself (ie. is a ‘stand-alone’ plan).
Ask us for a quote for yourself or your loved one!!! Click here