As a truck owner when you are disabled the cash flow stops. The problem is the bills keep on coming in. How then can bills like truck payments be paid? It sure would be nice to have your truck still in the driveway when you are ready to get back to work!
Your WCB or personal accident income replacement plan will not provide enough for you to pay personal household expenses and make truck payments. For this reason, it is a good idea to purchase additional coverage which is designed to reimburse you for actual fixed expenses such as the monthly truck payment.
We offer two separate solutions to the problem.
The TBC Group Balanced Approach of Accident & Sickness
This plan of coverage will reimburse your truck payments, up to $2,000 per month for Accidental Injuries
- Waiting Period: 30 days (after 30 days total disability benefits are retro active to first day)
- Maximum period of payment: 12 months, until age 65
+ includes $100,000 Accidental Death and…
- $10,000 Serious Illness Lump Sum Benefit
- lump sum for specified illnesses including:
- heart attack, stroke, major organ failure, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, alzheimer’s disease, coma, deafness, Parkinson’s disease, severe burns, blindness
- cancer – 90 day waiting period/30 day survival period (subject to the pre-exist clause)
- coronary artery surgery or aorta surgery -30 day survival period
- A second event benefit is payable if you are diagnosed with cancer, then having been actively back to work 90 days, you are diagnosed with heart attack, stroke, coronary by-pass surgery, a second event benefit amount would be paid. Also, if you had been diagnosed with heart attack, stroke, by-pass surgery for which the principle sum has been paid, and then after 90 days after returning to work you are diagnosed with cancer, then the second principle sum would be paid.
(Insurance by Ace-Ina Insurance Company)
This is a limited description only. Please refer to policy for full details.
Rate: $67.96 per month, all ages Plan Code: TPP10
(Plan ends at age 65)
To apply, please click here
The Business Overhead Expense Plan
To cover fixed business expenses including truck payments, telephone fees, or any other contractual fixed expense of up to $6,000 per month, the BOE is a solution.
- Waiting period of 30 days
- Coverage may be purchased for accidents only, or accident and sickness